As Partners within the St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partnership, we provide personal, face to face wealth management advisory services to St. James’s Place clients. St. James’s Place acts as principal to the Partnership, and ensures that any wealth management services that we provide to you are delivered in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements. St. James Place is also responsible for managing any complaints made by you in respect of the services we provide.
“We”, “Us” “Our” refers to the Partner named on this website.
Table Of Contents
- About us
- Our processing of your personal information
- Prospective Clients
- Existing Clients
- Clients’ Family Members, Business Associates or Beneficiaries
- Other Business Partners
- User Of Our Website
- What marketing activities do we carry out?
- How long do we keep your personal information for?
- What is our approach to sending information overseas?
- Your rights
- Contacting us
- Updates to this Notice
This notice was last updated on 20/11/18