The Key Stages of Wealth Management
At AMG Wealth Management we provide a true wealth management service. You may not currently know what this is, but like many of our clients who really value what we do for them, you will quickly realise the many benefits of having a close relationship with us. At AMG Wealth Management it is not just about products but much more so on the valued personal service that we provide.
We will, as a matter of our care and concern for our clients, quite often be present at legal meetings that involve intergenerational wealth transfer planning.
Here are a few of the services that our clients require from us:
• Investments that are managed effectively and constantly monitored
• Advice that looks at the whole picture, this is known as holistic financial planning
• Investments with a perpetual monitoring service
• Assets that can be used to generate an income, growth or both
• Assets that are used in a tax efficient manner
• Wealth protected for future generations or if you prefer your own charitable foundation
• To provide enough for you and your spouse in your retirement
• To provide enough for care and also those left behind
• Having effective and compliant strategies to mitigate Tax within the law
• To have an effective probate process in place for easy identification of assets (Probate will involve a service which is separated and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place)
We take the time to develop a thorough understanding of clients’ aims and challenges. It’s generally best to look at the whole of an individual’s financial affairs across the board, not just the issue that is of most immediate concern. It can sometimes be hard to deal with one particular issue in isolation because most areas of financial planning are interconnected. We will, as a matter of our care and concern for our clients quite often be present at legal meetings that involve intergenerational wealth transfer planning.
Whatever your wealth management needs, AMG Wealth Management can provide the answer. For an initial, no obligation discussion, please contact AMG Wealth Management on 01332 551155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.